Friday, October 11, 2024

Google Business Profile

VIKRAM SHANKAR MATHUR, DISA FAFP


Introducing myself, Vikram Shankar Mathur, from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I had qualified as a CA on 08-08-1989, worked in the industry from 1990 to 1995. With great expectations, I entered Practice as a CA in 1995, gained oodles of experience as an Auditor, Accountant, Tax Practitioner, Partner of M/s Rajiv I. Ravani from 1995 to 2011 (informally, as a freelancer) from 2011-2012 as a full-time Partner. In 2012, I left and became a Partner in M/s Kartik T. Vayeda & Co. From 2012, I became a serious VBA Programmer and developed the Salary Slip, Payroll, eTDS Reporting System, ITNS 280/281 Automation and a Cashbook based MIS reporting system. We are registered as a Google Business since 2009, and this link will take you there. Sorry for posting such a long message, being a new member of this group, and all, but I thought I have been silent so far, so why not?

GOOD MORNING, ALL!!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment